Monday, February 11, 2008

Ok, Seriously

You should move to New Zealand. Or at least come visit me. I'll make you pancakes and put a little jug of water next to your bed. And hopefully, my boyfriend's beautiful Mum will come over with lobster that one of her friends left for her on her porch. Except they'll call it crayfish 'cause they're funny that way.

And then Ash won't just break it up and put it on a plate, he'll make a beautiful platter with aioli and rocket (arugula) and lemon wedges. And then he'll say, "ladies, let's open that bottle of bubbly and eat this on the deck." And I'll nearly pass out because, holy hell he's got a good life aesthetic.

This is what it will look like:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'll be over directly! That looks delicious!!

Thanks for stopping by and saying hello! Your jewelry is lovely! I've hearted the cuff and will start leaving clever hints for my husband. :-)